Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Making a Space, or My First Project

This is what I started with:


Junk.  Everywhere.  I had mostly ignored this area for the first few months after we moved.  After Eleanor started school, my days suddenly became a bit emptier.  I started finding the time to do things that were not required for day to day living.  This area still needs a lot of work, but it's getting better.
Since I now have a work space, I've been thoroughly enjoying working on some other projects.  This is something that I've been working on for the girls' room.  I found some butterfly templates online, cut them out and used them as patterns to cut out colorful butterflies out of magazine pages. 
I glued the butterflies to a canvas.  I'll take a better picture after I hang it.  I think it looks really fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment